The Importance Of Commercial Cleaning Service.
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
- Increased focus: In a clean working environment, you are less likely to be distracted by cluttered objects, and that greater level of concentration leads to more and better work being done.
- Less time wasted: A lot of time can be squandered when searching for documents in a messy workspace. In cleaner, well-organised offices, paperwork can be tracked down easily and quickly.
- Less stress: A cluttered desk can result in you trying to focus on too many things at once, which lowers your stress threshold.
- Greater profitability: Instead of wasting time looking for documents, workers in a clean office get more work done, which helps with profitability in the long-term.
- Why Every Property Manager Should Hire a Professional Cleaning Company February 18, 2021
- WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A OFFICE CLEANING COMPANY? October 4, 2020
- How to hire a post construction cleaning company? September 26, 2020
- What Makes Our Cleaning Services Valuable? April 1, 2020
- How to Fight Coronavirus in Our Daily Basis March 28, 2020
- The Powerful Impact of a Squeaky Clean Workplace Environment March 28, 2020
- Did You Know? That Flowers In The Offices Bring Better Performance In Our Work? March 28, 2020
- Why Indoor Plants Make You Feel Better! March 28, 2020